LSC is committed to continuous health, safety, environmental and quality performance improvements by continual improvement of the effectiveness of its health, safety, environmental and quality (HSEQ) integrated management system and achieving the set objectives. The HSEQ management system incorporates the following main Company’s objectives:
- To ensure that the Company complies with all applicable National and International regulations, codes, guidelines, standards and other requirements to which the Company subscribes.
- To ensure maximum protection to health, environment and property by identifying and controlling all risks to the occupational health, safety and environment and, establishing appropriate safeguards.
- To prevent personnel injury and ill health by ensuring safe practices ashore and in vessel operation, providing a safe and healthy working environment.
- To prevent ship accidents and damage to property by strict compliance with safe ship operation procedures.
- To minimise the impact of the Company’s activities on the environment and ensure zero-spill practice.
- To ensure Customer’s satisfaction by providing quality services to our clients and meeting or exceeding their requirements and expectations.
- To maintain a culture of health, safety, environmental and quality awareness within the Company at every level for all employees to encourage teamwork, initiative, leadership, reliability and a commitment to improvement.
- To maintain an environment of continuous improvement with regard to meeting these objectives, and ensure continual improvement of the Company’s overall performance.